Nipun Sehgal was the designated QnC (IT Service Provider) Program Manager for the engagement with...Read More
Author: Ananth Natarajan
I got a call from Raghavan, from the HR team of a company, handling recruitment. His question was: I am filling the post of a scrum master. The requirement is urgent, this team needs to become Agile in order to work well with...Read More
- Agile Leaders are missing Gold
- The Accidental Manager
- Product Visioning: 3.3 Prioritization of backlog
- Podcast World Views & Natural Software Engineering
- CHOW #132 – Agile Manager?
- CHOW # 131 – Sizing stories right…what you appreciate is what you get
- CHOW #130 – Frequency of prioritization
- CHOW #129 – How do you integrate the UxD team and their work effectively into a Scrum team?
agile Agile transformation Chanakya change Chief Information Officer chow Clarity of goals coaching Coaching Agile competency development conference delivery excellence FAQ First 90 days Future/ Forecast Goal Focus IT Head Leadership learning letting go Managing Self/ Personal Development Mindfulness Motivation NGO performance personal effectiveness Planning and Tracking Product owner program Program Management program manager project Retrospective risk Risk Management Scrum Master software delivery Software Development stakeholders strategy team Team Management Teamwork transition