Select Page

Status update – work remaining

Often we see that team members are not able to meet their commitments, and it is a surprise, specially for new project managers. Each time I tried to figure this out – one thing stood out. The team member not being aware of the exact progress he or she...

Project Ice Berg

What’s common between Software Projects and Icebergs? In both of them visible part is only 10% to 20% , remaining 80% to 90% is submerged/invisible. What moves Icebergs? On the surface it might look like wind is blowing in one direction, but the iceberg is...